Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Diminished Police Presence: Day 35

The average temperature has been about 60 degrees and the air is thick with rocks and bricks as Duquesne’s youth continues to take advantage of the lessened police patrols due to the mayor’s “I did what I did because I wanted to and could” attitude. While our citizens are having rocks and bricks thrown through their house and car windows, mayor stubby does nothing to ensure our safety, security and peace of mind.

Stubby sure likes to screw the taxpayers, in more ways than one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read all these posts and I am quite disturbed to find that all this corruption is existing in our city.

No wonder we can not get ahead or change the downward spiral of Duquesne.

No wonder so many good people have sold their homes and moved on.

No wonder nothing gets done to improve our city.

No wonder there are so many abandoned properties, so much gargbage, and such a sour attitude here.

I think it is time to call the state police, the District Attorney, or the attorney general.

But I would like to 'bet' that they were paid off too, by the powers that be. Again. Who would take that wager.

Perhaps I should call 9-1-1 to find out.

Uncle Bud

Anonymous said...

Amen Uncle!